Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Don't Burn My Blog...!!!!! I ❤ It

LOL..My friends are going to burn my blog soon if I still don't want to update..DON'T...!!!!!! I ❤❤❤ my blog!! So, I'm here to save my blog:) I kept asking Howard to update his blog but I didn't even log in to my blog for *don't know how many months* That's why I feel guilty whenever I ask people to update their blog BUT....... I feel proud of myself now because I'm UPDATING my blog.lalalalala:D Sigh, the network in my hostel really sucks and SUPER SLOW.Seriously, you can do alot of things while you're waiting for something to load and please Don't ever think of watching YouTube or sending photos through MSN. You'll get very geram. You can even go out for yum cha then come back you still need to continue waiting, trust me because I did try before. In conclusion, HELP !!!!!!! We need a faster speed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week was my most suffer week ever. I was very sick and I went to Pantai Hospital at 2 in the morning.I had flu, sorethroat, headache, fever and muscle pain. I vomited too :( I thought everything was alright after I took my flu medicine when I knew that I got flu on Monday.who knows my sickness was getting worst day by day..until Friday, I went back to my hostel from somewhere and I started to feel very cold. I switched off the fan and closed the window, I wore a very thick jacket and covered with blankets but I still felt very very cold. I was very tired and I just wanted to get some rest, I lay on the bed and tried to sleep.I was still shivering and my forehead was really hot.. I was blur and didnt know what's happening around me until I was admitted to Pantai Hospital. I took a blood test and thank GOD It was not dengue BUT bacteria infection :( My total percentage of Lymphocytes was very low, only 6% and the reference range should be around 20% to 45 %
In the end
....
what I got from Hospital??

Tada...

the gift from Pantai Hospital..NAH. My daddy paid for it,k!!
what I hate the most :(
stay far far away from me please!!!!!
Argh..PAIN.. teardrop :'(
P/S: credit for Mr.Vin and Miss.Aly.Thanks for the cares and loves :) I ❤ both of you :)

Don't worry, people.. the healthy and happy Kienny is back now :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heart you...
:)

Anonymous said...

skrg bary update.

but since you were sick i forgive you.

Mwah!

Anonymous said...

take some good rest :)

*kienny* said...

blekz!!! don't heart u !!!!

gen...* hugs & kisses*

thanks,justin