16/01/09 Friday-No lecture today!!!:) Early in the morning,I tried to wake up earlier to get ready before 12pm and waited for someone who has promised me to shop with me today..Yayyy!! I was really happy to hear that he could accompany me for whole day. Hey, I need to book appointment with him, kay?!! I did even wrote my name on his timetable.!!!Who knows someone late again..I waited..I waited..
After few hours..Finally, he came.. We went to Mid-Valley's Sushi King to take our brunch.. This was my ever first time I got 2 plates of Salmon Sushi with 3 layers of raw Sushi on top of it :) Every Sushi we ordered is bigger size than the normal Sushi.LOL..Because he met his friend,Ken who is working there now. We got more than 10 % discount!!;D
Ken told me that the chef just cut the salmon few minutes ago.It was very fresh and delicious..
After Sushi King, we proceeded to Bangsar and shopped... I shopped and shopped and shopped *gasp*... At last, I spotted them...
After shopping, we went to The Curve to take our dinner then watched movie..We watched Rec.Please don't waste your money to watch this horror movie!!! It sucks..
17/01/09 Saturday-I was happy because I went back to Seremban after signing up for tutorial classes. In the morning, I went to McD and supposed to take breakfast with Vincent,Nam Hon,Sean,Wilson,Ching Siong but ended up only Nam Hon ordered McD's breakfast and we just looked at him to finish his breakfast because all of us didnt feel like eating McD early in the morning.Unlike the guys, at least I ordered 1 cup of hot Milo :P
After breakfast, we went to Wisma Help to sign up for tutorial classes.So crowded.. All of us got at least four forms to fill in and to tick the tutorial classes that we wanted to choose based on our preferred schedule. We are good students,so we queued up patiently to hand in our forms BUT when we reached the counter in front, the staff told us all the classes that we ticked earlier on were FULL and taken by the seniors.WHAT?? FULL??So unfair!! Then for what they gave us the timetable and form to let us choose? How come? Why? I don't understand??!! I saw everyone's face was full of question marks??? At last, we only managed to sign up for 3 tutorial classes and the rest we need to sign up on next Tuesday.Sigh..The staff of HELP really need to do something to solve this problem.We don't want to suffer again on next semester!!
At around 1 pm, I went back to hometown.Enjoyed my weekend with my family. I brought a lot of foods back to my hostel and Daddy bought Bird's nest to me. He asked me to drink it every morning.I LOVE him to the max!!
I know I'm the luckiest 1 to have them
18/01/09 Sunday- Again I went to The Curve to shop and I brought them home
* happy. Satisfied * -A big big smile-
































3 comments:
amboi banyaknyer yang kamu beli!
mari mari join aku..Miss u lar!!!!!!
pity him..he has to walk with u and carry the bags for u
Post a Comment