Saturday, January 24, 2009

A quick update

I'm busy but I will still update my blog, as what I have promised. Busy, busy, busy!! I'm back to my lovely home, sitting in my pinky room, at last I got the chance to sit down and blog for while. Busy going here and there to help up my parents today. Since this morning, I was busy packing to go back Seremban for Chinese New Year holidays :) It was very jam when I drove from KL to Seremban this morning. I saw all the Johor, Melaka and NS cars headed to the same way with me.I supposed to wake up earlier but I overslept so ended up to stuck in the traffic jam.Daddy warned me*regret*
Sigh,an unlucky day, I fell down when I took my language walking down the stairs today and my right leg injured. Pain:(
I was jammed in and couldn't move :(

There's a reason why I overslept because I went out until 2 in the morning and I shopped for a whole day.Very tiring but I had fun with them:)
I went to Mont Kiara with Elissa,Vincent, Sean, Wilson, Alson, Richard and Ee how because there got SALE, selling all the branded clothes (refer to the photos below) with very cheap price:)
Girls love sale!!!

*happy!!! *

Once Elissa told me about this, what appeared in my mind was I just wanted to GO no matter what happens!! That's why I was very excited while waiting for the guys to come hostel and met up with me before we went there. Unfortunately, we had to wait for while because something wrong with Alson's car. We had to wait for him to fix his car first.

picture of Richard withdrawing money at the ATM machine, I wondered what Ee How and Sean doing beside Richard.Bodyguards? Oopz, 1 more behind..Alson

I just couldn't control myself once I reached there. I was crazy digging for clothes and ignoring everyone around me.In the end

''''
''''
''''
Tadaaaa...
I bought 1 Billabong dress and 1 FCUK skirt
*a very big big smile again*
That place was really hot. The guys didn't have the mood to try at all except me and Sean.
After that, Elissa sent Ee How,Wilson,Alson and Richard back to hostel because Ee how and Richard got another appointment with their friends, Elissa must be back home at 6pm.
What about me, Sean and Vincent?? We headed to The Curve to take dinner and we shopped again!!! 3 of us joked, talked and laughed in the car.Suddenly,we passed by a bus stop which full of girls..
I turned behind, looked at Sean and said..
Me: Sean ar..!!! I know what you are looking at..
Sean: What?? *still looking at the bus stop*
Me: the girls..!!!
Sean: Er..there are no pretty girls also.Aihz...emo
Me: speechless and took his photo:P
LOL..his nerd look with the seat belt:P (gosh, I'm sure that he will kill me)
Alson and Wilson joint us later. We shoped until the shops closed.

this proved that guys shop too!!
Sean with his spotted Tees
I tried to control myself but FAILED..Then we went to HEAVEN and had some drinks. We met a Malaysian Singer, Candy there.Sean, Wilson and Alson bought her album,we talked to her for while and took photo with her. She is friendly and gorgeous


Her albums with signature and posters

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE !!!!:) ENJOY TO THE MAX!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can't have holidays..
because u sure go shopping.!!

Anonymous said...

yeah!! agree..she is a shopping queen..we know you well:)