Friday, January 16, 2009

It's 4 in the morning and why I wake up so early since there's nothing to do today
everyone is still sleeping except me and them..

I'm not alone *.*||

stoning in front of my laptop and reading all the messages left by my friends on MSN while I were sleeping just now and I just realized actually all of them read my blog.
Thank you, my friends:)
Shu Kien is fine,healthy and happy now
I'm sorry to make you guys worry about me again.
Actually what had happened to me recently made me smile ..
I smiled..

I smiled because I went through the suffering moments
I smiled because I got the chance to know all these people around me now

sorry to those who are not in the pictures because It's really hard to make a complete group photoI smiled because of you ❤
I smiled because I love my busy life in uni
I smiled because they love me:)
no worries..

WHEEEEEEEE!!! It's FRIDAY and I'm freeeeeee
not going back to Seremban today. Thanks to the timetable on Saturday prepared by HELP
what else can I do??!! SHOPPING!!!!
BANGSAR and THE CURVE here I come!! :D



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey,
sorry can't make it on sat.
but,
remember to save some shopping for me :)

Anonymous said...

take care

ShArIE said...

hey sandra, i smiled too because i have such a nice n friendly friends like u..
cheers babe..^^