Sigh..How I wish you can be washed away from my memory forever by the heavy rain,
Everything that you have told me and everything you have done
And if ever the strong wind can blow away your lies..
Crazy,
It's driving me mad recalling those lies and faking smiles of yours in front of all the people,
Endless disappointment,words you refer to as explanation,
Hate it,
All lame excuses, just more lies to cover lies.
Slowly, disappointment turns into sadness,
Without realizing, disappointment and sadness grow in me.
I'm done believing you..
Why??!! I'm the only one who knows all the truth but I just can't make a sound.WHY??!!!
Happy moment
Anyway, I went out with hsin, haotim, chai, cwh and xinhui to Ruby on last Saturday and I did enjoy for the whole night. I couldn’t believe that we sang until 2 in the morning.. Yes, time is never enough when friends are around, especially good and funny friends. I'm just running out of words. Wish I can express myself better. It's just so hard to describe how nice and happy I felt on that day especially the dancing and singing part of Chai., He made me laugh until I almost fell down from sofa. So glad that we could meet each other again.Below are those pictures that we took on that night..
Chai, the poser..
Haha..I got no idea what was he doing.
Aw.. so sweet:)
three of us were busy taking pictures again and again to make sure that we look handsome ad pretty in the picture when Hsin was singing her favourite song. (*No..I can't lie*) The truth is Chai was holding the camera and he's not so pro in taking pictures, now you know why?:P
I took a picture with xinhui but she closed her eyes in that pic. So, I decided not to post here.We will take more next time,girl:)
































7 comments:
Hmm... Tat person really did something serious, until u can blog him/her out.. Just like one of my post for tat Mr.8 last time... haha... I also long time didnt sing k and have fun with u all edy lar~~~ find one time go together la... hehe...
Hey girl, keep your cool ya?
I'm always here. Lova you:)
Im so curious to know who's tat person that can make miss chow so angry..cause i seldom see you post so long of the pm in msn..and u never angry of people.anyway,just forget about the sad moment and keep the happy ones..
cheer up,girl!!
you know we will always by ur side and supporting u..don't keep avthing..tell me if u want to..I will be ur good listener.
thanks everyone for the supports.thanks alot!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHU KIEN!!!!!! I miss you!! AHHHH!!!
LOL.. i dont know where else to wish u, so i type here.. May God bless u!!
Post a Comment