I'M BACK!!Scanning through the pictures...My own and those posted by others. Argh..I'm missing those occasions and gatherings that involved lot of friends. Some look so familiar, yet distant. Many unfamiliar faces among those that I once was close to, and the smiles on them, I had them on me before, but not now. Feel like so long ago, feel like I've moved further apart, apart from the good old days. Maybe I've moved ahead, moved on with my own path, but drifted away from theirs too. The sudden heart ache strikes me, I paused, I wanted to let the tear of sadness flow, but, I held back...because I know, no matter how, these roads will not cross again and I’ll keep the memories forever.
Sometimes It feels like you've lost a big part from life, and that will never be continuation for the memories in mind. Now, I can only sit back, see and feel the joy and laughters from the pictures of them, at the same time have my own as well. I see how each of us moves as time goes by, how we became different in different ways, how we grow, how we adapt with the new environment to seek our own lives, but some, will always remain in heart and the rest, will slowly drift further away, without us realizing..
I started to adapt with the changes, the day I stepped out from the simple and innocent lifestyle of the small town, Seremban. Everything stays simple, everyone seems friendly and the fairytale still works at the beginning of college life. The naive and innocent me, get everything on hand, simple and easy. I guess, it was much happier that way, to stay naive and innocent. You may laugh at me now, but I still think I was. At that time, I started to learn and grow when Uni life came in, circle of friends started to grow, and the old circle started to shrink at the same time but I was still happy, still naive.
Things started to change. I don't know how, but it just did. I have to be on my own, again, I have to stand tall, I tell myself that I need to be tough. At this point of time many said "you've changed", I have no reasons to deny. Most dearly friends said so, I guess, some were happy, and some were worried, they only said "no matter what, you'll always have us". I really want to thank everyone of you that cares, and made me have the strength to pull it through, it did help a lot. I see the rainbows after the storm. I will never forget. To those who were there with me all this while, maybe you don't realize, but with you people around at that time, I felt much better, reminding me there are many around me that can make me smile and shed my tears.
And then...I am on my own, stronger and no longer as weak anymore. I looked back, each time I stand up, to see how much I’ve change each time I fall or each time I change when something new appear, seeing the passerby come and go. I see how different I am now. How about you? Do you look back and see how different are you now? How much you've changed, or the people around you made who you are today? Are you glad? For myself, I only can say...I've moved on, yet, there are much more ahead.
For the past 2 weeks, I had great time meeting up with sheeling, yongxiang, justin,melvin, xinhui, hweehsin, haotim, michelle and lot more. Followed by elyn, felix, patricia and lot more in Genting. I had really fun time in Genting with those funny people. I went to Casino although I’m still under age. Do you know why? Haha..let me teach you guys next time :P My holidays didn't end there. I went to some places after that and a lot more on next week but I really feel lazy to update now. Please forgive me:) Last but not least, I’m going to meet the Seremban gang tomorrow. Hopefully another great night!
Those were some of the pictures that I took recently
Those were some of the pictures that I took recently
































8 comments:
hehe.. through ur blog, can feel tat u really change a lot. U know how u have change and wat u wish to have in the future. I do have a little changes too, but i dunno will my friends around me can feel it anot. Well, still the same sentences for u. I am here for whenver u need. Hehe.. Ur photo looks so tired le... but can see u are happy during tat time... Right??
p/s: Must be strong... tk carez..
okayyy..
a little bit confused about you and vincent's relationship. nevertheless, I'm happy for you girl.
all the best and you know i'll always be here :)
Gen, no nit confused, they are primary school friends, you are out of story, because I went to the same school too! ;P
Kien, very well written post, i think most of us, if not all, have changed a lot through different environment and experiences. I really miss my friends too, but sadly enough we can never turn back the time.
So i support you, keep the good memories and wish that someday the road will cross again and we'll all meet up yam cha one day~
I knew wat u did to go in to the Casino:P
naughty girl..
ya.. you have changed alot but still can c the naive n blur side of u sometimes:P you know that, Miss Chow..
Finally..nah..You are still Ms.Chow Shu Kien even though you've change.
wat lah tis ...
got college the fren
as if all secondary frens already "kiao" ady
hehehe
thanks everyone:)
P/S : dave, i never 4get bout my secondary frens..dey r always in my heart
Post a Comment