I'm so sorry for those emo posts in my blog recently.
I know you guys are so sick of reading them.
BUT.BUT.BUT.
Those are what I wanted to write and what I felt like sharing.
If you are not ready yet. please don't read further.
who you think you are to me?
you think you know me well?
no.you don't.you never.you will never be.
yes.I lose. You win.so, are you happy to see me tear?you satisfied to see me sad?
i know you did.
whatever. seriously I don't give a damn now.Cause I know who are you.
"Sorry" is not going to work,kay?
I know you guys are so sick of reading them.
BUT.BUT.BUT.
Those are what I wanted to write and what I felt like sharing.
If you are not ready yet. please don't read further.
everything seems to go so so so so so WRONG for the past few days!
A lot had happened
A lot had happened
I have no idea why
something left.something back.who you think you are to me?
you think you know me well?
no.you don't.you never.you will never be.
yes.I lose. You win.so, are you happy to see me tear?you satisfied to see me sad?
i know you did.
whatever. seriously I don't give a damn now.Cause I know who are you.
"Sorry" is not going to work,kay?
pardon me for this *emo post
okie. I feel like climbing up to a mountain and shout out loud like nobody business now.
i'm so not in the right mood!
i'm so not in the right mood!
help me to get back to the right track please.
* sorry for being so not polite. My ever 1st time.I didnt mean to scold but....*
































No comments:
Post a Comment