Tomorrow is Mother's Day.
Just your heart will get her smile.
I wish all the mothers have a great mother's day with their beloved ones.
I know I am lucky.
People change, people come and go.
But they never..
I know I still have them no matter what happens, My DAD & MUM.
I have a really cute mummy.
she will do a lot of silly things whenever I face problems...
Just to see me smile:))
My smile is her greatest present everyday.
That's why I never show my crying face in front of them..
No matter how hard it is...
During my hard times, I went back to my hometown for 2 days.
On that 2 days,my Mum was by my side most of the times.
She knew that something happened to me but she never forced me to tell her everything.
She just knew it.
She kept asking me to help her with works. Tried to make me busy.
I just couldn't hide anything from my parents. They just knew it although I kept quite and stayed in the room.
Just 3 f us at home on that 2 days but I felt the house was full of their loves..
every where, every moment..
Life is unpredictable..
People that you trust and love the most may just change and leave you someday..
I need to grow up..
I have to accept this fact
I can't forever stay in my own world
No more fairy tale.
There's no 100% guarantee you will get what you want even though....
I tried my very best to keep it..
Because I care, I treasure,
Somehow..I just can feel the changes of hearts...
This is life...
































No comments:
Post a Comment