| barbod_khan wants to brighten your day with a smile. Check out barbod_khan's profile and send a reply. A message from barbod_khan: Message: hi,how are you??you loook beautiful,i wonder if we can be friend,anyway,its my number 0183836715 you can make me happy;) im waiting" OMG. Speechless. No comment. I wonder what's happening to the guys out there nowadays. I got a lot of this kind of messages in my inbox and this is the latest but not the worst wan. I got some like the long essays telling me all the funny stories with different skills just want to be your friend. I LOL like hell alone in the mid night whenever I read all those messages.If you ignore and don't reply, they will send a lot of the messages below to you everyday.| Date: | 05/14/2009 1:28 pm | | Subject: | call me QuN-qUn still wants to be your friend! | | Message: | Shukien, call me QuN-qUn would still like to be your friend. Click the New Friend Requests link on your homepage to find and accept call me QuN-qUns invitation! | I rejected. They sent again. SWT!!!! The best way is to click block user!!! ;)The messages?? I will just click delete all!!! |
1 comment:
pretty girl always disturb by people
Post a Comment