Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Random Thoughts-WORDS VS PROMISES

Surprise!! I have decided to update my third post now from the requirements of some people because they wanted to know more about my thoughts and feelings right now??
*Blur* My feelings and thoughts??
Seriously, I had no idea what to write
""
Er..let's talk about what am I thinking now..""
Some random thoughts
""
As time goes by, I realize something very important through my experiences and have a huge impact to my life ..
What's that??
Two words: Words Vs Promises
I saw this sentence from a book before *can't really remember the title of the book* - you never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life-
I think It's really true.What do you think??
Word is just word when the promise is not fulfiled or when it is not turned into actions. Yet, words can be sharper than sword. It can kills people without any actions. The pains and scars left takes a long time to heal.
Words sometimes can be good and encourage. It brings life, hope and faith. On the other hand, words can also brings pain, hurt and uneccesary misunderstanding.
The power of word is so strong and people just failed to realize how hurtful and meaningful our words can be.
Word, once you say it out, it can never be taken back. NEVER!! Good words can be very sweet and memorable BUT hurtful words can only be a scar in your heart forever. For example, when a glass cup drops on the floor and the cup broke!! You can only see all the broken pieces of glass and you can't stop it. You can just pick up these pieces..and you will NEVER be able to put back every single piece together.
You'll never be able to take back the words especially the hurtful ones!!These words have already pierced into other's heart, mind and soul.
Just don't simply make a promise to someone if you are not sure about it. I know most of the people will say sorry if they say something which is hurt and bad or do something wrong but sorry really doesn't mean anything if you know that you are going to do the same thing all over again!! You'll never feel the pain from the people you hurt unless you experienced it before.. We can choose what we gonna say to other people and the choice of what words to use. So, people, think carefully before you speak!! My words to those people who experienced the pain before- Please don't hold on the pains. I know letting go something which is important to you is really hard BUT it means nothing if you keep holding on something which is no longer there!!! Time will do!! Just take your time..

words can heal. words can build.words can hurt. words can destroy
P/S: thank you to those who always encourage me when I face any problems and also to the people who hurt me, you bring me to who am I today!!

12 comments:

estelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

right!!! I agree too!! because she ffk me lot of times before!!! don't know go dating with who, huh??

*kienny* said...

-->both : wow!! I just posted for few minutes and you guys started to write comments ady.need to refresh den only can c..
-->tian:I'm so sori 4 ffk-ing so many times b4.tat's de reason I wrote tis post 2 tel ppl about my experiences:-) and u acompanied me 2 go through all de sadness and happiness.Thank u,girl!! I'll let u punish when I'm back 2 sban
-->justin: oh yea!! u ffk me 1 time b4 oso!!:-P dating wif who?? no1 !!

*kienny* said...

--> tian: Aw!!I know u love me and I love u too!! muakzzz!! ohno..people will think tat v both r lesbians:-P

Anonymous said...

tell me ..
which category of person do i belong in? :P

estelle said...

shu kien you should let us BOTH punish you. OKAY? ok deal.
No worries girl, I know you'll do teh same to me too :)
Nolaaaa...I knot be lesbian. Nate loves me and i love him too.

Anonymous said...

Hey ya...sandra ar...funny lar u, regretted had fun too much during ur four days hol den now cum back di ler can online ler happy ler..haha..summore learn to know how to blog and facebook le wor..summore keep "promoting" facebook wor..haha..remember your assignment ya..and sorry ya,giving u a shock bout de wireless thingy...*next time dun dare ler...*hehe..Dun stress yourself la...remember reverse stressed is 'desserts'...haha..jia you!!

IuhniX said...

yeah, I agree with soong. dun ffk next time ! I shall remember this post and will remind you about it.I quote you "Just don't simply make a promise to someone if you are not sure about it. I know most of the people will say sorry if they say something which is hurt and bad or do something wrong but sorry really doesn't mean anything if you know that you are going to do the same thing all over again!"

*kienny* said...

-->dave: haha..which category? of coz not the good side one!! nolar..jkjk:-)

-->tian: okay!no prob!! let u both punish me:-)fine..u loveNATE ARCHIBALD, Moses, Raymond, Justin, Kevin and Bosco.last but no least, shukien.. I'll be the laz 1..

-->Krystal:so happy 2 receive ur comments here!!:-D it's ok.not a big deal!! lucky got "him" to help us..if not v both will die vr soon..thanks,girl..i'll remember wat u said 2 me. stressed= dessert!!! let's start BLOGGING now n move 2 FACEBOOK..ohno..i'm promoting agin!!

-->Xin hui: YA..i know..tat's y i never promise u anythin ady.did I?? i'll think twice b4 i promise u sumthin.lol. but i still hope v can have more chances to meet.miss u,girl...

Centcent said...

haha... now only post comment here... sorry ya.. my com down liow.. tats why i;m not able to "keep my word as promises" tat day as u mention in ur blog... but for me... hmm.... i'll try and TRY to do wat i have said whenever i can.. hehe.... tats me!!!

*kienny* said...

--> vincent:finally u created ur blog!! yeah!!! most of our frens got blog now..*happy haha..

Centcent said...

我不配。。。