My family will always remain who they are in my heart and soul..
Family is where the love is shown and care is shared..
Family is where the love is shown and care is shared..
Family is going to be there no matter what
in tough times and in easy times
We talk, we laugh and we care..
We are a family and we do it all together.
I'm glad that I have a family that full of strength,love, care and happiness..
That's why I love my family so much and they will forever be in my heart wherever I go..
So, I just want to say, I love my family!!
So, I just want to say, I love my family!!
Daddy
Aw..He was trying to act cute!!
I miss the time we were sitting together and chatting ..little brother
P/S :sorry to my elder brother who is preparing for his final exams now..will take more photos with you when you come back home,k? Good luck and all the best!!































11 comments:
Awwwwwww. I like garfield very much laaaa. He's soooooo cute! :)
soong sing tian!!! cannot!!! he's mine!!! haha...
u din take a photo of ur mum's leg ... :P
btw, tell ur brother to study hard ... study life comes only once a lifetime .. dun maple so much ;)
-->david: I noe u r falling in love wif my lil handsome bro..haha..no worries..I'l tell him
swt ... =.=""
forgot to say .. tell him not to maple ... but dota .. i teach him ahahaha
oh my!! your dad is cute and your bro is super leng zhai leh..why never introduce to me?
NOOOOOOOOO! SHU KIEN'S BROTHER IS MINE!
ohh and I'm going to kacau garfield too.
-->david: NO WAY!!!
-->melvin: haha..thank u thank u..but dun fall in love with dem yea..
-->tian:haha..u got alot ady, soong sing tian..wan me 2 mention their name here?ohno...i will never let u get the chance 2 tok 2 my garfield anymore.haha...:-P
walao.. your dad super yeng.. XD
-->darryl: nolar..you r more yeng than my dad:-P
Post a Comment