Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hold The True Friends With Both Of Your Hands!!!

Thankssssss to everyone who posted comments on my blog!! I got what you guys tried to say to me.. *appreciate* Everyone loves my 3rd post and I love it too!!:-)

I felt so warm to see all the comments here..so touching..espeacially the girls: Miss Soong and Miss Michelle..I *heart* you both..Thank you, Miss Soong,you know what you have done to me *hugs*

Haha..and Michelle, Since you don't know how to post comments on my blog, I decided to post your messages here. Bad girl, you made me cried after I read your messages.
::
mIcH3lle l3e says (2:28 AM):dear,i'm not good in giving comments on blogs or friendster,facebook or whatever is out there!Seems like i'm kinda outdated with these blogging stuff and others...but i'll give u a comment here!!


there is goes:mIcH3lle l3e says (2:33 AM):as i read ur blog and look at those pics... 1 thing caught my attention is the pic u're studying,wearing ur specs!!that reminds me of the tImes when i went to ur hse to study for spm!!!i really miss that tIme.i like it when u're natural (without makeup,wearing specs at hme...)
Don't know when can we have those tImes again=)u've really grown mature!!

mIcH3lle l3e says (2:38 AM):Lastly,i hope and pray to God that this friendship and sisterhood could last forever!!Even if we seldom contact or meet each other,as long as there's still a place in your heart,i'll always be there for you and i know you'll always be there to help me through too.take care dear,and hope that we'll always keep in touch!!God Bless and luv ya...muakssssss=)

mIcH3lle l3e winks (2:38 AM): Play "Heart"

Miss Michelle
Miss Soong
The gang

The girls

FRIENDSHIP IS A UNION OF SPIRITS, A MARRIAGE OF HEARTS, AND THE BOND OF VIRTUE.-WILLIAM PENN-

3 comments:

estelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wheres's my photo? only remember all your hometown friends la..so sad..I guess some1 should be very disappointed now..

*kienny* said...

-->tian:shopping? kkk..no prob!!let's go b4 u go study..V shud plan well when both of us r free:-)

-->justin: photo??remember I told u tat i took my laptop 2 reformat and all my photos gone included urs:-P so, no photos of urs..