Well, first of all, I would like to apologize for did not keep my promise to update my blog. Just to be honest, the only reason is I AM LAZY :P
What made me got the mood to blog again??
Because of the people around me..keep telling me "update your blog lah~~~~" I meant some people really told me this everyday..
So, I better update something first before I kill by someone..
''
''
A lot of people asked me the same question recently, ARE YOU HAPPY??
(I wondered..which part of mine shown that I was sad??)
My answer: YES, I AM!!!
I am always happy with clothes, heels, bags, hairbands and everything about girls around me!!
the more happier I felt, the lesser money I left :(
I can't help it because I am a girl:P
Anyone need a maid?? Maybe I can be one:P
This T-shirt is COOL..




This is why she :)))))
Because of the people around me..keep telling me "update your blog lah~~~~" I meant some people really told me this everyday..
So, I better update something first before I kill by someone..
''
''
A lot of people asked me the same question recently, ARE YOU HAPPY??
(I wondered..which part of mine shown that I was sad??)
My answer: YES, I AM!!!
I am always happy with clothes, heels, bags, hairbands and everything about girls around me!!
the more happier I felt, the lesser money I left :(
I can't help it because I am a girl:P
Anyone need a maid?? Maybe I can be one:P
































No comments:
Post a Comment