*a big sigh* Thank God..I'm still alive
Yes.. AGAIN..I'm sick
I'M SICK AGAIN. wth.damn it
I hate those sleepless and suffering nights..
Sneezing non-stop day and night
I guess my nose is going to drop soon
Fever and sore throat are driving me crazy
Guess what??!! I have finished 2 boxes of tissues
I meant 2 boxes of 300+ sheets
you want some? I still got a lot more in my dustbin
empty box
Kleenex!! the best brand !!!Softer and smoother
Stay in the room for 2 days already
Life sucks without going to Uni and meeting up with people
Just like a bird in a cage
I wanted to go class but I don't think I was able to step out from the room with the past 2 day's situation
I might need to carry a thick jacket, 1 tongkat, 1 box of tissues and 1 bottle of Vitamin C with me
I miss everyone out there!!!
I wanna go HOME
I really wish that daddy and mummy are with me now
A big big thank you to KHOR EE HOW
Without you..I guess I would faint down under the heavy rain of that night
Seriously, I'm touched with the bread that I bought on that night
It was really not easy to walk under the heavy rain. I meant very heavy and with the thunder.
It was suffering and killing me when the wind blew on me and the rains dropped on my weak body
A big big sorry to ALSON, EE HOW and baby MYVI
sorry to make you guys worry about me
I just tried not to disturb when you guys were studying
sorry, my baby MyVi..You almost gone because of me
I know I shouldn't drive alone when I'm sick and under the heavy rain
I can feel that how worry and angry you guys felt through the msgs..
I'm so sorry
Lesson learnt: Don't drive when you are very sick!!!!
last but not least, TERESE , thank you for keep updating and sms-ing with me
A big big HUG and KISS for you
thanks again for your concern
I'M GOING CRAZY SOON..
I CANT WAIT ANYMORE
I DON'T CARE!!!
I WANNA GO TO UNI TOMORROW NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
So, if you don't want to get sick like me, please stay far far away from me or take lot of vitamin C before you go to Uni
see ya..
I'M SICK AGAIN. wth.damn it
I hate those sleepless and suffering nights..
Sneezing non-stop day and night
I guess my nose is going to drop soon
Fever and sore throat are driving me crazy
Guess what??!! I have finished 2 boxes of tissues
I meant 2 boxes of 300+ sheets
Stay in the room for 2 days already
Life sucks without going to Uni and meeting up with people
Just like a bird in a cage
I wanted to go class but I don't think I was able to step out from the room with the past 2 day's situation
I might need to carry a thick jacket, 1 tongkat, 1 box of tissues and 1 bottle of Vitamin C with me
I miss everyone out there!!!
I wanna go HOME
I really wish that daddy and mummy are with me now
A big big thank you to KHOR EE HOW
Without you..I guess I would faint down under the heavy rain of that night
Seriously, I'm touched with the bread that I bought on that night
It was really not easy to walk under the heavy rain. I meant very heavy and with the thunder.
It was suffering and killing me when the wind blew on me and the rains dropped on my weak body
A big big sorry to ALSON, EE HOW and baby MYVI
sorry to make you guys worry about me
I just tried not to disturb when you guys were studying
sorry, my baby MyVi..You almost gone because of me
I know I shouldn't drive alone when I'm sick and under the heavy rain
I can feel that how worry and angry you guys felt through the msgs..
I'm so sorry
Lesson learnt: Don't drive when you are very sick!!!!
last but not least, TERESE , thank you for keep updating and sms-ing with me
A big big HUG and KISS for you
thanks again for your concern
I'M GOING CRAZY SOON..
I CANT WAIT ANYMORE
I DON'T CARE!!!
I WANNA GO TO UNI TOMORROW NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
So, if you don't want to get sick like me, please stay far far away from me or take lot of vitamin C before you go to Uni
see ya..
































4 comments:
get well soon
take care, girl
rest more
rest more. remember our date thing this weekend. :)
thank you, melvin and kelvin..
xh,of coz i remember..tats y i'm trying vr hard now:)
Post a Comment